Sunday

I Heart Indie Fashion


I Heart Indie Fashion is tomorrow! May 5th from 6pm to 9pm come by the Origin Design Lab in Old Town Eureka on 3rd and F St. for a fun mixer to meet the artists who sell their wears in the boutique. There will be drinks and snacks.... and the first 30 people who show up will get a goodie bag. I got a chance to see the goodie bags today and they are amazing! All the goodies are hand made from some of the participating artists. There are brass buttons from Erin Austin, prayer flag necklaces from Anna Biszantz, luggage tags, flower water and more! I included small hammered brass pins that I attached to my business card. I think it is going to be so much fun! I am excited to mix and mingle with local people and make new connections. Put your party pants on and come meet some local artists. I hope I see you there!